Marry Me! 2014 Floral Sponsor // Amanda Karam Floral

It's time to welcome newcomer to the Portland Wedding Industry, Amanda Karam Floral! Her floral designs are absolutely fantastic and she will be providing the bouquets, boutonnieres and little girls headpieces  for this years Marry Me Fashion Show.



Over the past seventeen years, I have developed a love for flowers and plants. But this love is not just a normal love, no, this love is deep-rooted and passionate, something that can never leave me. From a very young age, I have been blessed with a creative eye for arranging and designing flowers and plants in a way that is both unique and interesting. Growing up working hand-in-hand with my mother at our family garden center, I gained the experience and knowledge necessary to create pieces that bring joy to others. 




MEET AMANDA! VISIT THEIR SITE! GET TO KNOW HER!
www.amandakaram.com| hello@amandakaram.com | 503-810-0982
           Visit Amanda Karam Floral on Facebook too!